Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Slackpacking


I'm planning my next slackpacking trip for early summer. I enjoy slackpacking because frankly I prefer sleeping in a nice warm comfortable bed with a bath and all those amenities that civilization bring us.
Last year I started slackpacking, and enjoyed it thoroughly. This year I will be slackpacking in North-East China. I plan to do the alternative route on Mt. Tai, as I have done the traditional one already. Then Thousand Buddha mountain. They aren't huge, and can be done in one day.
I would like to add another two or three mountains in, however there is very little information on the net or in published works about other possibilities except in Chinese, so it is taking a while.

The picture is of me near the top of Mt. Tai (Taishan).

No comments: