Monday, August 27, 2007

This morning it was raining slightly, which I dislike but am well experienced in. I neglected to wear any gloves, which was a mistake. My knuckles felt fairly cold by the time I got to work, actually they felt very cold... kind of like skiing without gloves. The ride home was better, since it had cleared up and warmed quite a lot. Tomorrow I will try wearing some fleece mitts. Yes, I know... you don't wear mitts while biking. However, I don't see why not since they don't complicate any functions (unless you only use one or two fingers for your break levers), though I may retract that statement after tomorrow morning. My poor old bike is making more some creaking noises from everywhere now. I feel like one day I am going to accelerates from a stop and boom, the whole bike will fall apart like in the cartoons!

No comments: